About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (VII)

 
It's been a hard weekend.
But now, begins a long week.
Exams, notes, a lot of coffee / red bull and a few hours to sleep.
I have no more to say.

Wait! Visit my last post -->  Blue Valentine
Happy Monday to all.

Ha sido un fin de semana muy duro.
Pero, ahora, empieza una larga semana.
Examenes, apuntes, mucho cafe/red bull y pocas horas de sueño.
No tengo más que decir.
¡Espera! Visitad mi anterior post --> Blue Valentine
Feliz lunes para todos.
 

 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!
STREET STYLE / IV
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje