About Me

STYLISIMO #04



I don't want the summer to end. I don't want even to think about it.
This time of the year which I love the most, and it went through as nothing. Waiting another year to make plans? I deny it firmly! But the sad reality is that the change of the season is inevitable and my only salvation is to emigrate to the south hemisphere (something impossible). So, what it lasts is enjoy the last month of the summer to the maximum. Meanwhile, the suffocating heat doesn't let us up and although the dictatorship of light colours isn't sure, even so it lasts. I like so much the light, the colour and the simplicity of these two pictures. As if they were taken by a Polaroid.
Step by step I feel confident when I take pics on the street. And there are people really kind who let themselves get photographed! What it eases to me when I work with an STREET STYLE in this city of big contrasts. I will show you some pictures soon! 
Have a happy Thursday!

Me niego a que el verano acabe. No lo quiero ni pensar. Esta época del año es la que más me gusta y pasa como si nada ¿Esperar otro año para hacer planes? Me niego en rotundo. Pero la triste realidad es que es inevitable el próximo cambio de estación y mi única salvación sería emigrar al hemisferio sur (algo imposible). Así que solo queda aprovechar al máximo el último mes de verano. Mientras tanto, el sofocante calor no da mucha tregua y aunque la dictadura de los colores claros no es del todo firme, aun así se mantiene. Me gusta mucho la luz, el color y la simplicidad de estas dos fotos. Como si de unas polaroid se tratasen. 

Poco a poco me voy soltando más cuando hago fotos por la calle ¡Y hay gente realmente simpática que se deja fotografiar! Lo que me facilita el trabajo a la hora de buscar un STREET STYLE en esta ciudad de grandes contrastes. Pronto os enseñaré algunas fotos.
¡Pasad un feliz Jueves!


 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!
STREET STYLE / IV
Photographer: Christian Dgar

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje