About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (VI)



Good Morning for everyone!
Here I bring you my selection of the best 10 pics as every Monday. I am very proud of my last works, and I have passed from controlling everything to really enjoy myself. 
And yes, I only worked on Friday since I gave myself a deserved rest on Saturday with the best company possible. I enjoyed a different weekend, a bit accidental, but different... Even so, I felt myself weird and I want to take pictures the next weekend more than ever. I have came back with recharged batteries and, as another Monday, I will continue with the projects that I have the rest of the week.

¡Buenos días a todos! Aquí os traigo mi selección de las diez mejores fotografías, como cada lunes. Sin duda alguna estoy muy satisfecho con mis últimos trabajos, y he pasado de controlarlo todo a divertirme de verdad.Y si, solo trabaje el viernes. Ya que el sábado me di un merecido descanso con la mejor compañía posible. Algo accidentado, pero diferente. Aun así, me sentí raro y tengo más ganas que nunca de hacer fotos el próximo fin de semana. He vuelto con las pilas cargadas y como otro lunes más, continuo con los proyectos que tengo el resto de la semana.

Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje