About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (II)


Hundreds of people enjoyed the best atmosphere with an absolutely filled of the place.
I do not have the pictures edited yet, so I give you an advance. Hope I will see all of you the next weekend at the terrace again. Finally, Monday has come back. A new week is just starting, rutine is here one more time. While all have completed the academic year, I am searching for options for the next one. I am not born for being idle. Although I have a couple of things to finish, my university degree and it practises, between others. I hope the 2013-2014 year will improve last ones. But while I am waiting for this, we must enjoy the summer which is coming. Because I have a lot of plans for the next months.

Cientos de personas disfrutaron del mejor ambiente con un lleno absoluto. Como aún no tengo las fotos editadas, os dejo un avance. Espero volver a veros a todos el próximo fin de semana por la terraza.
  Finalmente, el lunes ha vuelto. Empezando una nueva semana, la rutina ya está aquí. Mientras todos han acabado los exámenes, yo en cambio estoy buscando opciones de cara al nuevo curso. No sirvo para estar parado. Aunque tengo pendientes un par de cosas, entre ellas terminar mi carrera y sus prácticas. Espero que el curso 2013-2014 mejore los años pasados. Pero hasta que llegue ese día disfrutaremos del verano que está por venir. Porque yo tengo muchos planes para los próximos meses.   



 Happy beginning of the week!
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!


 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter


"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties"

At Babilonia Summer Club  

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje