About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (V)

I can't say that I am through my best moment, but it is not the worst neither.
I think I am in that moment of inspiration and creativity. A balance. I am proving new thing, teamworks, new spaces, being interested in another techniques, another bodies, another faces. An advance of all of these projects is "Skin L'male". One of the first collaborations was Jesus Suso, and the final result is coming. Meanwhile start with one more wek, the second of August. I love these dates. Visits, trips and enjoy the beach, with my couple or my friends. As I said before, in the balance is the virtue. In your life. In your job. That's why I have decided that the second update of the week will be on Thursday. Now, you only have to enjoy these ten pictures. 
Regards!
 

No voy a decir que estoy pasando por mi mejor momento, pero tampoco es el peor. Creo que estoy en ese momento revelador de inspiración y creatividad. Un equilibrio. Estoy probando cosas nuevas, colaboraciones, espacios nuevos, interesándome por otras técnicas, otros cuerpos y otras caras. Un anticipo de todos estos proyectos es “Skin L’male”. Una de las primeras colaboraciones se la debo a Jesús Suso, que pronto veremos el resultado final. Mientras tanto comencemos una semana más, la segunda de Agosto. Me encantan estas fechas. Visitas, viajes y disfrutar de la playa, ya sea con mi pareja o mis amigos. Como he dicho antes, en el equilibrio esta la virtud. En tu vida. En tu trabajo. Por eso mismo he decidido que la segunda actualización de la semana será a mitad de semana, el jueves. Ahora, solo queda disfrutar de estas diez imágenes. ¡Saludos!


Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

 

"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje