About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (IV)

 
As you read this I´ll probably be editing the lastest pictures of the weekend.
I try to be as soon as possible so that everyone can enjoy them and I can focus on other projects. I will like to update more times at the week and this means, more pictures, more work and more hours on the computer. And I love it. I am a lucky guy because I can to work/enjoy with my camera. My real passion.
Happy week 4 everyone! 
See you soon!

Mientras leéis esto yo probablemente estaré editando las últimas fotos del fin de semana. Intento que estén lo antes posible para que todos las podáis disfrutar y yo pueda centrarme en otros proyectos. Pretendo actualizar más veces por semana y esto significa, más fotos, más trabajo y pasar más calor frente al ordenador. Y yo encantado. Soy un chico afortunado de poder trabajar/disfrutar con mi cámara. Mi verdadera pasión. ¡Feliz semana para todos! ¡Nos vemos pronto!

Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!

 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
 


"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club
 

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje