About Me

LAST MONTH: OCTOBER



The last month, I can sum it up in openings, events, parties, trips, photos, photos and more photos. Although I do not work on weekends so hard as on summer, I haven't stopped so much either.
Juanjo Martin, Leo, Agency 2.55, Aliatar, Dcuadros, Kalima Club, Lengendario Tour...
Here, I let you a summary in pictures of this last month
that has passed by so fast
Thinking about it better, there is less time for Christmas.
Winter sholud have something good, shouldn't it? ;)
Have a good day!

El último mes puedo resumirlo en inauguraciones, eventos, fiestas, escapadas, fotos, fotos y más fotos. Aunque ya no trabajo tanto los fines de semana como en verano no he parado tampoco mucho. Juanjo Martin, Leo, GranaJoven, Aliatar, Dcuadros, Kalima Club, Legendario Tour... Aquí os dejo un resumen en fotos del último mes que se ha pasado volando… Pensándolo bien, ya queda menos para Navidad. ¿Algo bueno debe tener el invierno, no? ¡Pasad un buen día!

&
Thank you the visits, comments and critics!

 
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
 

"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje