About Me

HALLOWEEN.



HALLOWEEN. I admit that I never pay attention to this yankee party.
A long time ago, I lost my fear in some terror movieMade in America”. Anyway,I worked on Halloween and I had to disguise. I was faithful to my style and I became a gentleman "American Psycho",
who changes the knife for the camera. The funnist thing of the night that I worked inside the terror passage. And I couldn’t stop laughing. Being on the other side, gives you power. Seeing people scared and photograph that moment, it doesn't have a price. You will see some of those pictures down here, the best of them. Enjoy them the same as me!

Regards!

Reconozco que nunca me ha llamado la atención esta fiesta yankee. Hace mucho tiempo perdí mi miedo en alguna película “Made in America”. De cualquier modo, trabaje en Halloween y me tenía que disfrazar. Fui fiel a mi estilo y me enfunde en un caballero “American Psico” que cambio su cuchillo por una cámara. Lo más divertido de la noche fue que trabaje dentro del pasaje del terror. Y no pude parar de reirme. Estar al otro lado, te da poder. Ver a la gente asustada y fotografiar ese momento, no tiene precio. Algunas de esas fotos las veréis aquí abajo, las mejores. ¡Disfrutadlas tanto como yo! 


¡Un saludo!

&
Thank you the visits, comments and critics!
LIKE ME Fan Page Christian Dgar 
Follow me/Sígueme Instagram 
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter






 "A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje