About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (IX)


Good morning to everyone!

 After a week on holidays and a great visit of a friend,
I come back as every Monday with the best ten photos of the last weekend. 
Next week, will be the last week of the summer season and I focus on anothers works for the blog. 
I hope you will continue visiting me!
In my schedule for the new season is to visit some Andalusian walkways, Cibeles, collaborations with other bloggers and do what I like the most, photos. But before I reach that, enjoy the 9th post.
Regards!

¡Buenos días a todos! 
Después de una semana de vacaciones y la visita de una gran amiga, vuelvo como cada lunes a subir las diez fotos del fin de semana pasado. La semana que viene será la última de la temporada de verano y me centraré en otro tipo de entradas para el blog ¡Y espero que sigáis visitándome!. En la agenda de este cursopara esta nueva temporada estará visitar algunas pasarelas andaluzas, además de Cibeles, colaboraciones con otros bloggers y  haciendo lo que más me gusta, fotos. Pero antes de llegar a eso, disfrutad del 9º post
 ¡Un saludo!


Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje