About Me

TEN PIC's OF THE WEEK-END (X)


Good morning everyone!

The end of summer has arrived. The end of the season and the 10º post of the ten best pictures of the weekend... but not the last. Still, I want this post to be different.  
In recent months, I have tried to represent the color, rhythm, freedom, fun, and why not, fashion. 
The friendly face of the night. For 25 nights this has been my job, find the best of the best. And I hope I have succeeded. Finally, I wanted to thank all the people who appear in each image.  
Because, you have made my work would be easier.
Regarts!

¡Buenos días a todos!

Llego el final del verano. El cierre de una temporada. Y el decimo post de las diez mejores fotografías del fin de semana… pero no el último. Aún así quiero que este post sea diferente. En los últimos meses he intentado representar el color, el ritmo, la libertad, la diversión y porque no, la moda. La cara amable de la noche. Durante 25 noches este ha sido mi trabajo, buscar lo mejor de lo mejor. Y espero haberlo conseguido. 
Por último, quería dar las gracias a todas esas personas que aparecen en cada imagen. Porque han hecho que mi trabajo fuese más fácil. 
 ¡Un saludo!
&

Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!

 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

"A little part of my favourite shows, events and parties" 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
 
At Babilonia Summer Club



Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje