About Me

STYLISIMO #01


Spring is here and the change in Granada has been spectacular.
We have been through non stop raining days to a more than acceptable temperature, even for next months. Continuing with good news, once my computer was fixed I could get back my photos from my last session what I made with the designer and blogger Raquel T. from Valladolid. Since her beginnings, I have always believed that Raquel has created clothes which follow trends in a personal way. Actually I am not an expert in fashion, it is evident, but I know how to appreciate when a job is well done. To shape it, I chose the beautiful Ana Guijarro one more time. Like always, without words. A girl who likes working without losing her smile, a fact that is missing nowadays. Today I show you some photos, the next days I will show you more.


La primavera ya está aquí. Y el cambio en Granada ha sido espectacular. Hemos pasado de interminables días de lluvia a una temperatura más que aceptables, incluso para los meses siguientes. Continuando con las buenas noticias, una vez arreglado mi ordenador pude recuperar las fotos de la última sesión que hice junto a la diseñadora y blogguera vallisoletana Raquel T.  Desde sus comienzos, siempre he creído que Raquel ha creado prendas que siguen las tendencias pero con su estilo personal. A día de hoy no soy un experto en moda, claro está, pero se apreciar cuando un trabajo está bien hecho. Para darle forma, elegí una vez más a la preciosa Ana Guijarro. Y como siempre, sin palabras. Una chica dispuesta a trabajar y sin perder la sonrisa, que últimamente escasea mucho. Hoy os muestro unas poquitas fotos, según pasen los días iré subiendo más.

 
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter

Enjoy your day!
 &
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!

Photographer: Christian Dgar 
Model: Ana Guijarro
Stylism: Total Look, Raquel T.

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje