About Me

STYLISIMO #02


Some days ago I said "Spring is here".
Ok. But Spring has come back and snow, rain, coats and hats with it. Today, I make my little tribute to the long months. I have spent recovering these pictures. Pictures I did a few months ago in Valladolid (Where it's never always cold). The model, my cousin Sofia. She has always wanted to be in front of my camera. Winter wanted to say goodbye and made it in a big way. Enjoy the "Last Cold Day"

Hace unos días dije "La primavera esta aquí". Vale. La primavera se ha vuelto a ir por unos días en toda España. El invierno volvió y con él la nieve, lluvia, abrigos y gorros. Hoy hago mi pequeño homenaje a los largos meses pasados recuperando estas fotos. Fotografías que hice hace unos meses en Valladolid (Donde nunca siempre hace frio). La modelo, mi prima Sofía. Ella siempre esta dispuesta a ponerse delante de la cámara. El invierno quería despedirse y lo ha hecho a lo grande. Disfrutad del "Último día de frio".

 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!

Model: Sophie B.
Photographer: Christian Dgar

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje