About Me

STYLISIMO #07


The sunsets of Granada are the most amazing sensations that you can live in this land. Even in Autumn, the color is incredibly warm and for an instant, you can feel the heat of the last sun rays and forget the cold. But immediately, an air jolt comes and fucks the moment. Jokes aside, one day on our way to the university we did this photos in downtown square. What do yoy think about them? Meanwhile, I’m still working on my personal project and I hope I will get my practices very soon. Enjoy the day! Regards!

Los atardeceres de Granada son de las sensaciones más increíbles que se pueden vivir en esta tierra. Incluso en otoño, el color es increíblemente cálido y por un momento, sientes el calor de los últimos rayos de sol y te olvidas del frio… pero acto seguido viene una sacudida de aire frio y se jode el momento. Bromas aparte, un día de camino a la universidad hicimos estas fotos en un parque céntrico. ¿Qué os parece? Mientras tanto sigo trabajando en mi proyecto, espero que concedan las prácticas pronto… ¡Disfrutad del día! ¡Saludos!


 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
 
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics! 

STREET STYLE / VII
Photographer: Christian Dgar
Model: Ana Martinez





Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje