About Me

ESSENTIELLE.


I was really looking forward to have this week closer! I packed and I came home to give a sorprise. 8 hours trips are getting easier each time, the time flies between films and music I rediscover on my ipod. God bless technology! When I imagine a picture I can't do it without imagining a face. A calm face like this woman's was the perfect option. Essentielle talks about femenine essence. About the whole essence. It is the final result that radiates simplicity. And a lot of colour! It talks about a free woman, without pretensions. About the aproximation to a real and a closer woman; and above all, the woman who doesn't need to use masculines symbols for showing who she is. And that makes her be incredibly beautiful. 
Enjoy the post! 
Happy Wednesday!


¡Qué ganas tenía de que llegara esta semana! Hice las maletas y me plante en casa por sorpresa. Y es que cada vez más los viajes de 8hr me cuestan menos, se me pasan volando entre películas y re-descubriendo algún disco de mi ipod. ¡Bendita tecnología!

Cuando imagino una foto no puedo evitar ponerle cara. Un rostro sereno como el de esta mujer era el indicado. Essentielle habla de la esencia femenina.  De la esencia del todo. Es el resultado final que irradia simplicidad ¡Y mucho color!. Habla de una mujer libre, sin pretensiones. De la aproximación a una mujer cercana y real; y sobretodo, LA mujer que no necesita utilizar símbolos masculinos para demostrar quién es. Y eso le hace ser increíblemente bella. 
¡Disfrutad del post!
¡Feliz Miércoles!
 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics! 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
Model: Cristina S.





Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje