About Me

SPECIAL ISSUE: LIKE BETTY DAVIS EYES

February means first anniversary of W!

I started with the blog a year ago just today and the first post was starring by this blonde green-eyed beauty. I will never be tired of photographing her. It is never an effort, it is fun. She makes my life and work easier. The pictures were taken in one of the places I like the most of Granada. I have already made a few sessions here. And I always want more. A non-combustible place where I can show all my creativity. Nature and architecture. Lot of people don't understand why I chose to study Art History a few years ago. Neither did I. But I understand that art isn't the only thing that is taught, it is taught to enjoy it. To feel it. With a deep love and respect. And that is exactly what I feel for this girl. 


¡Febrero significa 1º aniversario de W! 

Justamente hoy, hace un año que comencé con el blog y la primera entrada fue protagonizada por esta belleza rubia de ojos verdes. Nunca me cansaré de fotografiarla. Nunca supone un esfuerzo, sino diversión. Me hace la vida y el trabajo más fácil. Unas imágenes tomadas en una de las localizaciones que más cariño tengo de Granada. Y es que ya he realizado varias sesiones de fotos aquí. Y siempre quiero más. Un lugar incombustible donde hace estallar toda mi creatividad. Naturaleza y arquitectura. Muchos no entienden como hace unos años elegí hacer Historia del Arte. Ni yo mismo lo sabía. Pero entendí que no te enseñan solo arte, sino que te enseñan a disfrutarlo. A sentirlo. Con un profundo amor y respeto. Y eso es exactamente lo que siento por esta chica. 



 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics!  
SPECIAL ISSUE /LIKE BETTY DAVIS EYES 
Photographer: Christian Dgar
Model: Sara A.

Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje