About Me

¡CON LUZ PROPIA!


After a chaotic week, today I give you a new post. Recently, I talked about the arrival of cold
and this week we have said goodbye to the autumn.
Long time ago, I readed an interview with Justin Timberlike, and he answered to this question "why don't you make new music?"  -"I'm still have nothing to say, when the time comes I'm back to the studio again and I'll tell new stories."
Years later, he gave us the album The expericience 20/20.
  Moral: Less quantity, more quality.

See you soon! ;)

Después de unas semanas algo caóticas traigo un nuevo post. Hace poco hablaba de la llegada del frio y esta semana nos despedimos del otoño. Hace tiempo leí una entrevista a Justin Timberlike que le preguntaban porque no hacia música nueva y el contesto: “Aún no tengo nada que decir, cuando llegue el momento me encerraré en el estudio de nuevo y contaré nuevas historias”. Años después nos ha regalado su álbum The expericience 20/20
 Moraleja: Menos cantidad, más calidad.
 
¡Nos veremos pronto! ;)


 Follow me / Sígueme Instagram
Follow me / Sígueme Twitter
&
Thank you for the visits, comments and critics! 

Photographer: Christian Dgar
Model: Cristina Segura


Related Pics

X

Contact Me

Nombre

Correo electrónico

Mensaje